Monday, March 15

Weigh In Day


Today was my 1st weigh in.
I LOST 8 lbs!!
I am so excited.
What a great success!
Even after having the horrific nausea of the past 2 days (the boys had a stomach bug) and having to eat a cup of chicken noodle soup and a ginger-ale in hopes to feel better. I could not stomach the idea of drinking those milky shakes. I  just knew if I was going to get sick I didn't want it to be on them. How could I possibly continue drinking them? Luckly, I never got the bug and am back to drinking my shakes.
Obviously, this plan is working and working well. If you want to see what I am doing go HERE .
Here's to WEEK 2!!

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Way to go!! I am so proud of you! 8lbs? You rock!

Tatum said...

Congrats doesn't it feel good to lose weight!! If you ever need motivation stop by blog & hopefully we can help each other..

Tatum

Jen said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. I would love for you to stop by my place. Have an awesome weekend!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo