Sunday, February 21

Game Plan

My doctor, who happens to be a friend is going to help me through my journey.
(So, for any of you worry worts I am going to do this under a doctors supervision and she is a really good doctor who doesn't buy into a quick fix)
For the 1st 6 weeks I am going to be on a liquid diet and meal replacement bars.
It is drastic, I know, desperate times call for desperate measures.
I need to lose ALOT of weight.
I know my definition of alot may not be yours but, one thing I have learned at weight is all relative.
I need to fit in my clothes.
I need to be able to wear a bathing suit.
I need to not pass my fat"ness" onto my child.
I need to be healthy.
I need you to join me.
Will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo