Monday, March 8

Day 1

Day 1~
I woke up early in anticipation for how today would go. It's 3:30 and I have had 2 shakes and 36 oz of water, 12 oz of crystal light. I am actually not hungry. This is the hardest time of day for me I usually grab an icy cold coke and a snack. So I think this may just be the best time to eat my protein bar (the 2 or 4 inch bar, depending on the flavor I pick!) The doctors office just called to check to see how I was doing. NICE. My 1st bar, Cookies and Cream is not bad. Kinda like the soft oreo. Think I will save half for later tonight.
I am really tired. No caffeine. No sugar. No calories. No wonder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo