Friday, May 28

Weekly Wrap-up



Again, I apologize for my lack of blogging, it is sad to admit that I have been so busy that I haven't really thought to much about my weight and weight loss. Well, I have just not that many thoughts that I should be sharing! HA!

I have hit the DREADED PLATEAU! I have lost 42 lbs. Now, I am stuck.
So, I decided to try something a bit unconventional. I decided 1 week ago that I would just SWITCH it UP!

I had been drinking shakes twice a day and having dinner since mid April and figured if I gave my body a change then MAYBE I could SHOCK it into LOSING AGAIN?
I have continued drinking my breakfast shake as I am not a breakfast eater and this is so easy for me . For lunch I have just been eating a "normal" meal and doing the same for dinner. I have had healthy snacks and have maintained the same poundage for the past week. I am having a big Cookout/Pool Party tomorrow and going to a cookout on Sunday and plan to START my NEW Plan on Tuesday, June 1st.

I am starting ALL over! A whole new Diet Ticker. A NEW Goal. I am officially adding in EXERCISE! Gasp, I know I am so not a fan! Water Aerobics twice a week and swimming laps 3x a week. Yep, I said it. It is in black and white. I am doing it and I am going to shoot for the moon! Dream BIG dreams! I am going to SWIM off the rest of the FLAB!!

To leave you on a positive note, the JCrew Dress that I just LOVE and haven't fit into since b4b fits!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo