Tuesday, May 11

long time, no see....

Can you say HECTIC? Crazy, nuts, super busy, insane in the brain? yes, well good that is me! My life seems to have hit overdrive and I am trying to get a few pieces of the puzzle back together! ha. I have been super busy with parties. Making lots and lots of cakes & cupcakes. Pop over to Mama Bird's Nest and see what I have been cooking.
I am still drinking my shakes for breakfast and lunch and eating great healthy meals for dinner. I have lost ALMOST 40lbs!!! 39 to be exact as of today!! Can I get a high five? A hip, hip HOORAY!!! I am stoked. I am wearing jeans right now that I have not been able to wear since B.J. (before jack) and I am loving it!! I am feeling great, better than I have in years.

How's your weight loss going? What works for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo