Tuesday, May 18

slacker... that is me!

Yes, you read it right!
I must admit I have NOT been doing my 30 Day Shred. I have NOT been working out or walking or even playing tennis!
I HAVE been cooking and baking like a mad woman.
HAVE been cleaning and gardening and painting and doing all things
domestic.
Not that this is any excuse or that I am trying to make one.
Just wanted you all know I have not been sitting around on my tush eating bon-bons.
I AM still losing weight! 40 pounds now!!
Trying to drink my water. Making good food choices and being a HAPPY wife and mom!
Life is good.
Summer is HERE!
The pool is OPEN and I am ready to lose more LB's by swimming them OFF!!

What are you doing to lose weight?



3 comments:

Survivormama said...

Well, I was eating between 1200-1500 calories daily..exercising..and I lost 20lbs...now that I know how to maintain and lose healthy, I am on the hcg diet to lose some more weight 30 to go! I ride my beach cruiser and walk weekly!

Tiffany said...

Everyone needs a break every now and then. I need to get off mine, for I have been on a break for 10 months.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

JuiceyMe said...

Well, can't really call it slacking if you are still losing ;-) You are still being active and keeping busy. Great job on your success.

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo