Friday, April 30

Happy Friday!! {Weekly Wrap-up}

Yea, it is the weekend! I am baking, baking and did I mention BAKING 8 dozen cupcakes and 2 cakes for 4 parties! Woo-wee!!

Just a quick update I am down 34lbs and haven't felt this good in years!! I am drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and having a healthy dinner. Drinking nothing but water and the occasional crystal light. I am not hungry the drinks really do fill you up. I have more energy than I can remember. NO allergy issues, no stomach issues (which I have dealt with both for so long I can't remember). My point to this is that the proof really is there. WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY affects everything! If you eliminate all the gunk (lots of preservatives, sugar, caffeine, etc..) You will rid your body of all the toxins that it didn't want in the first place. Then everything works better.

YOU can retrain your metabolism. I am living proof.
YOU MUST take responsibility for what you eat and what you feed your family.
It isn't as hard as you may think.
                                     You just have to be willing to make a better choice.
                                       YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

JuiceyMe said...

Great Work!! You are so right on getting the gunk out. I have noticed that since we have cut out a lot of the fast food, if we have any, I immediately feel sick. Have a great weekend and keep up the good work :-)

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm on my own weight loss journey too...hang in there! Happy FF! Please stop by and follow me too if you get a chance...have a great day!

sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com said...

I am following you from Follow Friday.

http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo