Monday, February 22

Mental Poo

I am Mentally Preparing for the journey. I made the appointment for Thursday, March 4th which is perfect!! I am going to celebrate my birthday on Sunday and START on Monday the 8th. Perfect one last hoo-rah prior to starvation! Kidding, I know I will not starve I am fat enough that I should be able to live off of the extra pounds for months!
I really didn't think about it but I can't have wine! Uggg... Maybe she'll give me somthing to cut the edge? I mean I am a super social chick who makes somewhat of a living by baking for others.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?????
I am going to lose weight.
I am going to feel better.
I am going to look better.
I am going to do this.
Come hell or high water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo