Thursday, January 5

Under promise, OVER achieve

 

Yep, that is my mantra for 2012.

Liquids, like before.

With my doctor, supervised.

NO DIET SODAS/tea etc…

NO Alcohol 

Drink TONS of Water

Zumba at least once a week.

Detox

Re Birth, A new beginning.

What’s different you ask?

I too am asking that question.

I think I found my soul.

The past few months many of my friends have lost a parent. I am too young to be losing parents. They were too young. They were all relatively healthy. I am not horribly unhealthy but I don’t want to be mediocre. I want to live a long life and see my son do amazing things. I want to grow old and have grandchildren. I want to grow old. So, I am taking my life back. Along with the help of a few prescription medications and the support of my friends and family I am going to DO THIS. And, do it right. I am going to get the 27lbs I gained and maybe even the other 13 I would LOVE to lose. I would feel SKINNY and HEALTHY!!

  ta ta for now- Katbird

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I need all the suppost I can get!! Your comments mean so much to me! I hope to respond to all of them via email or on the post. Thanks so much for popping by!!
xoxo